Start here to easily transfer and preserve your home recordings (“apples“) to compact disc, DVD or digital files (“oranges“). Think of this as “format-shifting.”
- Cassette audio tape (C-15 through C-120, 15/16 [mono] and 1-7/8 ips [mono/stereo] speeds) to CD, Flash Drive, Cloud
- Vinyl records up to 12-inch diameter (33-45-78 rpm) to CD, Flash Drive, Cloud
- Reel-to-Reel tapes up to 7-inch reel (1-7/8, 3-3/4 and 7-1/2 inches per second) to CD, Flash Drive, Cloud
- 1940′s-1950′s wire recordings (Sears-Silvertone or Webster Electric spools only) to CD, Flash Drive, Cloud
- Standard (T-30 to T-120) VHS cassette tape to DVD
- Compact VHS-C30 and VHS-C60 cassettes to DVD
- Transcode to MP4 or other formats
Papasvoice creatively and intelligently uses available quality semi-professional and professional hardware and software PLUS experience to provide you a great value in archive and restoration transfers. Please check out Papasvoice!
Affordably priced. Great results. Quick turnaround.